شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
British spy safest because of the Black Stone I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 261 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 261 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

British spy safest because of the Black Stone

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

British spy safest because of the Black Stone Empty British spy safest because of the Black Stone

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/22/2012, 22:43

British spy safest because of the Black Stone

Islam Story

Friday, October 28, 2011 - 18:06

When informed Orientalists that the Prophet peace be upon him told that the black stone descended from heaven, and it stones paradise, as the right to speak, which was narrated by al-Tirmidhi saheeh isnaad from Abdullah bin Abbas, may Allah be pleased with "Black Stone came down from heaven it was whiter than milk , Fssodth sins of the sons of Adam "..

What they knew that they wanted to make it a loophole attacking Islam, they said: The black stone is only black basalt stone. They wanted to prove the sincerity of their words, sending the British Royal Geographical Society of the University of Cambridge spy Britain to steal a piece of black stone; to prove to the Arabs that what the Prophet peace be upon him for the Black Stone is not true.

British spy language studied English for seven years, and he went to Morocco to acquire the Moroccan dialect, and went to Egypt as a pilgrim Morocco, and it was in the nineteenth century. And boarded the ship, and Egyptian pilgrims were carrying their provision and their food with them, tended Atakatefouna on every meal to Ickramoh and Atamoh, Vtother bit of good treatment. Then again when he entered the affected Mosque of the Prophet peace be upon him and Medina, and affected more and more when he saw the Kaaba on the outskirts of Mecca. The Kaaba - as we know - fringed mountains on each side, which is located in a low area, anyone who comes from a distance then see the Kaaba, and I wrote it then, saying: (I shook so much from the depths scene).

But he was determined to complete the task that came from it, and was Qaramita have taken the Black Stone and took him to Al-Ahsa, Vft to fourteen in the size of a walnut, and entered the Kaaba in Unthinking guard that were not tight like that exists these days, grabbed a piece of Black Stone, and went to Jeddah, where the British embassy or consulate, and was celebrated by British Ambassador in Saudi Arabia celebrate heroes conquerors, he - from his point of view - came evidence of the invalidity of the words of Muhammad, peace be upon him that the black stone from the sky.

And arrived in Britain by ship Australian, and deposited piece black stone in the Natural History Museum in London for the scientists analyzed, install it (meteorite) of a unique kind, Vtother man so and announced his conversion to Islam, and wrote a book of the most beautiful books and called (Journey to Mecca) of two parts, described in the first part hostility to Islam and Muslims plotting, and in the second part describes undergoing God.

This whole story told by Dr. Zaghloul El-Naggar us ..

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 21:33