شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 137 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 137 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting Empty Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/23/2012, 07:57

Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting

Indian Rahul .. Safest because of fasting 21468_image002

Islam Story

Monday, September 5, 2011 - 08:31

Raises holy month of Ramadan and subsequent celebrations Eid al-Fitr, curiosity and surprise many non-Muslims, and Istoagafhm to think and question whether by Muslims in this month of fasting and prayer sokka in mosques, and motor coordination until the late hours of the night, losing to the conditions of the poor and the needy, and to help them more than any other time in the year ..

What then followed by joy and humiliated and exchange of visits at the Eid al-Fitr, which generates have a positive image of this month and fasting specifically, pay them this is the desire to fast with Muslims even though they did not convert to Islam after, but want to try this fasting and get to know the mystery of the strange power that possessed Muslims to stay long hours during the day without food or drink or lust.

Mahmoud curiosity

Young Indian Rahul one of those who incensed the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, so this was fasting cause of Islam ..

His story with Islam, says Rahul (26 years) - and who converted to Islam since 9 months -: "I grew up in the arms of family follow Hinduism Like most people of India who are multiple gods, even though they follow the same religion, some of them considered idols god to him, and those who worship the cow and other animals, and those who worship the sun., and grew up without drawing my attention to this religion and these gods Ogrguetna in the Sea of ​​polytheism and disbelief and misguidance, even wants the will of God Almighty to have the opportunity work in an Arab Muslim country witnessed Islam for the first time in my life, where I worked in the Sultanate of Oman for a period of 3 years, have had the greatest impact in changing my thinking and visual light. "

He adds: "The story began when mixed with my friends at work, and when they began fasting in Ramadan last year, who drew my attention, I asked them why when you fast? And what it means fasting? They took Giebonni seriously, explaining to me that they are Muslims, and they fast in Ramadan, where is This fasting worship seek to draw closer to God. Astrsilwa in speaking for the month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran; therefore must be a lot of reading the Quran, and doing good deeds multiply good deeds, and forgive sins. "

Impressed Rahul friends who hears the words for the first time in his life, and the severity of the debt they are talking about, and became willing to listen more, until he decided to fast with them in order to try fasting, and know what they feel when Muslim fasts.

Complete picture

Indicates Rahul that remained fast throughout the three years that he lived in the Sultanate of Oman whenever came Ramadan, and was admired atmosphere feast, and did not stop search and question and look at the behavior of Muslims and the nature of their lives, Vojb their prayers in the mosque at one time 5 times each day standing ranks, there is no difference between an Arab or outlandish, or poor or rich, but all of them headed for the Lord and one praying to him and ask him for forgiveness and paradise.

As impressed voice prayer, which explains the heart and is pleased the moment and in the same context goes: "complete picture I have increased my convictions Islam after reading the Quran, and I got through on the right, and found the answers to all the questions that have long revolved in my mind: Who is the Lord, who must to be worshiped? and how to worship? why we created? What life awaits us after death?

Also contributed to recorded lectures on YouTube for a Indian preachers who have left their former religion, and converted to Islam in increasing conviction to the religion of Islam and that is the true religion, "especially because it was held a convincing comparison between the Islamic religion and all other religions.

Rahul states that he then traveled to India to visit his family, with his copy of the Koran in their own language, and asked them to noticed the closer reading, and asked his friend to Indian Muslim to teach him how to speak certificates where he explained God has opened to Islam.

Then was the opportunity to work in Dubai, to bless God again to a Muslim country to learn where things Dinh new, where went to the Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities in Dubai, accompanied by one of his friends, and earned a convert to Islam and wrote educational, and attended a lot of lectures taught ablution The purification and prayer, and to save some fence Kassar that will help him to pray, and still learn more.

Bab Al Rayyan

Asked whether fasting after Islam differs from him, he replied: "Certainly different, when you fast before Aslam was just fasting from food and drink, but after Islam became fasting followed by prayer, prayer and charity and a sense of the poor and needy, and left to sleep in the night for Tahajjud in the mosque, and a sense of pleasure undergo great humiliation Lord, be the Stuffer fetish or creature. "

And the severity of Rahul's love for fast chose for himself the name "Ryan" named after Islam, on the grounds that it reminded him of "Bab Al Rayyan" prepared by God Almighty in heaven for His slaves fasters.

Source: Journal of the UAE Federation.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 23:36