شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Aslam Yusuf Estes I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 276 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 276 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Aslam Yusuf Estes

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Aslam Yusuf Estes Empty Aslam Yusuf Estes

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/19/2012, 18:39

Birth and upbringing

Yusuf Estes was born in 1944, to a Christian family deeply committed to Christianity living in the American Midwest, even if his parents and grandparents did not build churches and schools, but also endowed themselves to the service of Christianity as well.

Joseph was diligent in researching the Christian religion, as he studied Hinduism, Judaism, Buddhism, and over 30 years later, he worked and his father together in commercial projects are many, and could Yousef collect many millions of dollars in those years, but did not find peace of mind which can not be achieved However, the truth and the right way to conduct guidance.

He earned a Master of Arts in 1974 and a doctorate in theology. After dealing with a Muslim Egyptian named Muhammad converted to Islam, 1991 she and her husband and his father and his mother, and then after learning Arabic and Islamic studies from the year 1991 to the year 1998 in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey.

The story of his conversion to Islam

When he met Yusuf person who was the cause of his being guided later, was in fact wants Tnasirh, and this was in 1991, when he began the father of Joseph a business with an Egyptian man, and asked Joseph to offset, and then told him that this man a Muslim.

Joseph was expected to be a Muslim man a man of great wearing the mantle, and dimming in a turban on his head, and eyebrows arched, but the man was not such capacity, and it seemed hello Joseph and his father, and صافحهما, but this did not affect the convictions Joseph that Muslims are terrorists.

Joseph initiated to question Muslim man: Do you believe in God? Said: Yes. Asked: What about Abraham, Do you believe him? And how he tried to sacrifice his son to God? He said: Yes. Joseph said to himself: This is good, it will be easier than I thought.

Then they went to tea in a small shop, and talk on the subject of Joseph favorite: beliefs.

While they sat in that little cafe for hours talking, most of the talk to Joseph, has been found very nice home, and it was quiet and shy, listened attentively to every word was never interrupted.

One day the man was Muslim Mohammed Abdel-Rahman was about to leave the house, which was shared with a friend, and he wanted to live in the mosque for some time, and spoke with Joseph his father to call Muhammad to go to their house large in the town, and stays there with them. Joseph was planning to evangelize Mohammed Abdul Rahman; since they had a lot of missionaries in the state of Texas, and he knew them, and he was sick in the hospital, and after that recovered invited Joseph to stay in their home as well; so as to create the right climate to evangelize Muhammad, and during the trip to the home occur Youssef with this priest for some of the concepts and beliefs in Islam, and surprised many when he told him that the Catholic priests studying Islam, and obtain a doctoral degree sometimes in this topic.

After stability in the house started everyone gather around the table after dinner every night to discuss religion, was, however, each of them a copy gospel different from the other, and had his wife Gospel «copy Jimmy سواجارت men religious talk», and had a priest course Bible Catholic, also had 7 other books of the Protestant Bible; therefore spent most of the time in identifying the healthiest version of these various gospels, and focused their efforts to persuade Mohammed to become a Christian.

Holy One, and several Bibles

Joseph began the debate by asking Muhammad: how many copies of the Koran have emerged over the past 1400 years?

Told him that there is no only one Koran, and that has never changed, and assured him that the Quran has been keeping in the issuance of hundreds of thousands of people, and that if the search over the centuries found that millions have kept it completely, and taught those who came after them.

Yusuf says: "So we started the dialogue with him, and perhaps what impressed me during the dialogue that Muhammad was not subjected to slander or attacks on our beliefs or our gospel and Ochksna, everyone remained comfortable with his speech.

And what you want to call for a Christian, he told me calmly and sound mind: if it proves to me that Christianity is more deserving of Islam Satbek to Dink called for. I said to him: in agreement. Then Muhammad began: Where is the evidence that proves religion and preference eligibility? I said: We do not believe the evidence, but a sense of feelings, and seek our religion and talked about the Gospels.

Mohammed said: It is not enough to have faith in the sense of feelings and rely on our knowledge, but Islam which directories and sensations and miracles, proving that religion with Allah is Islam. I asked these directories, said Mohammed: The first of such evidence is the Book of Allah (the Almighty) the Qur'an, which remains unchanged or distortion since coming off the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him by nearly 1400 years, and this Quran keeps many people, The nearly 12 million Muslims memorize this book, and there is no book in the world on the face of the earth keeps people, also saves Muslims Quran from beginning to end {I mentioned we went to him and I privates} [stone: 9], and this guide is enough to prove that religion with Allah is Islam.

Since then began to look for evidence sufficient to prove that Islam is the true religion, and for a period of three months in search continues. After this period found in the Bible that the true faith to which he belongs Jesus (peace be upon him) is the unification, and I did not find that the God of three as they claim, and found that Issa Abdul Allah and His Messenger, and not a god, like all the prophets came calling to unify God Almighty, and that religions did not differ on the same Almighty God, all calls to the enduring faith that there is no god but Allah, including the Christian religion before maligned him of slander, and I have learned that Islam came to seal the heavenly messages and supplemented, and people take the life of polytheism to monotheism and faith in God Almighty, and to me in Islam will be a complement to the belief that the Christian religion was calling to faith in God alone, and that Jesus is the servant of God and His Messenger, and do not believe that it is not a Muslim.

Then I found that God challenged infidels Holy Quran that produce the like thereof, or come in three verses, such as Al-Kawthar, Fdzoa {if you are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our servant then produce a sura of the like [Baqarah: 23].

And also of miracles that I have seen, and that proves that the religion with Allah is Islam future forecasts predicted by the Koran, such as: {pain * Romans have been defeated * but they, after their defeat will be victorious} [Greek: 1-3.

Influenced Muslim Youssef his friend so much talked about, saying: that such a man (Muhammad), lacks wings and become angels fly them.

Complements Joseph Story Islam, says: "In one day asked my friend the priest of Mohammed to go with him to the mosque, to know more about the Muslim worship and prayer, we saw worshipers come to the mosque praying and then leave. Said: left without any speeches or singing? Said: order.

Days ago and asked the priest Muhammad, to accompany him to the mosque again, but they were late this time until dark, somewhat concerned, and we wondered: What happened to them? But they finally arrived, and when I opened the door, I knew Muhammad immediately, but who did not know him beside. I said: Who is this? Someone wearing a white dress and bonnet and wait! This was my friend priest!! I said to him: Did you become a Muslim? He said: Yes, of the day became a Muslim. I was amazed, how previous to Islam?! Then I went to the top of the thinking in the little things, and I started talking with my wife about it, and then told me that she was on the verge of Islam; because they knew it was right.

I was shocked actually, I went down, and awakened Muhammad, and asked him to come to discuss it with me. We walked and talked throughout the night, and the time for dawn prayers, then I realized that the truth has finally come, and became a chance in front of me. Authorized dawn, then استلقيت on a wooden board and put my head on the ground, and I asked God if there was to guide me. And after a while I raised my head to the top and did not notice anything, I did not see birds or angels come down from heaven, and I did not hear voices or music, I did not see the lights.

I realized that it is now opportune and appropriate timing; to stop fooling myself, and that it should become straight Muslim, I knew now what should I do.

At eleven am and stood between the two witnesses: a former priest who was previously known as the father «Peter Jacob and Mohammed Abdel-Rahman, and announced my testimony, and after a few moments my wife announced she became Muslim after heard Basalama, and that was in 1991.
    My father was more conservative on the subject, and wait for months before utter the Shahaadatayn ..., surrendered at once!!

We have entered - three religious leaders from three different communities - Islam at once, and walk a path opposite very what we thought ..., did not end at this point, but in the same year income student seminary christened «Tennessee» called «Joe» income in Islam after reading the Quran, it did not stop at this point, but I've seen a lot of bishops, priests, and heads of other religions to Islam and left their previous beliefs.

Safest and my father after he adheres to the church, and he was calling people to it, also converted to Islam my wife and my children, thank God, who made us Muslims. Praise be to Allah who has guided us to Islam, and made us a nation Mohammad best creatures.

Yusuf Islam

Yusuf says: suspend my heart with love Islam and love of oneness and faith in God Almighty, and became raided the Islamic religion most of jealousy than ever to Christianity, and journey began calling people to Islam and is clean, that you have defined for the Islamic religion, which is a religion of tolerance and manners, and religion kindness and compassion.

Contributions

The trend has changed completely Yusuf Estes, became an advocate of Islam, visiting Muslim countries and others in order to call that has become his duty as a Muslim;, after learning Arabic and Islamic studies from the year 1991 to the year 1998.

He may also several versions of television programs advocacy, and recordings cassette image shows the transparent and the impact of the Islamic religion in the hearts of mankind, and had gone to Kuwait at the invitation of the Commission definition of Islam, and the dumping of several religious lectures about Islam and the position of other religions and its relationship to them. The registration program "with the Holy parking Kuwaiti television."

Aslam at the hands of Sheikh Yusuf Forty people; after a religious lecture at the Islamic Center in Mexico. Center has shaken around and shook when they echoed testimony echoed collectively (I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah).

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 21:31