شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 113 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 113 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja Empty Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/19/2012, 19:34

Indian former Christian teacher devoted Raja

Charity magazine

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 - 09:39

Raja world devoted Christian who converted to Islam: I read the Koran in order to criticism, but God guided me to Islam.

World Christian in the state "Telmnador" from the far south of India, in depth study of books of the Jews and the Christians called Scriptures, it was believed that the Koran stolen from the Old Testament and the New, and found the opportunity to read the Holy Quran translated in Tamil language, we know that a house of God Almighty , took up his words of monotheism, and called himself "Muhammad."

Interview by Abu Bushra ..

** What story your Islam, Muhammad?

- Was my first name "devoted Raja", was born in the family of a Christian in the village of state Telmnador, and my Tamil and I know a number of languages, since my young age I loved Christianity and Christ great love; because inks Christians were Aalmonni that who does not love Christ will not enter Paradise , and grew up on this belief, and I prayed to God always to convert all Muslims to Christianity.

One day I met a world Muslim and found opportunity; to discuss with him some of the things related to Islam and Christianity, and challenged me by saying: You will not find anything in the Koran violates mind or violates common sense, and this was the challenge a reason to read the Koran, I read translation meanings in Tamil language twice, I knew that Islam is the true religion, and Christianity distorted kissed Islam we have.

* Did you encounter any problem in your community after ad Islam?

- Of course faced many problems of a community, they looked at me ironic, and they told me: you became crazy and laughed at; I launched beard that you متعودا on her throat, and endured all these problems of national and patient it; because I read in the Quran stories preachers The reformers of the prophets and apostles and bearing harm and calamities in order to Report the call to God.

* Is the safest on hand one?

- Yes, the safest at the hands of my wife and three of my children, as well as the safest on the hands of some of the other brothers.

* What are you doing now, O Muhammad?

- You know very well that the inks Christians and scholars and دعاتهم enjoy all Naim in the world and living an existence satisfactory including get from aid vast the Christian, and I left all these greed including Allah has prepared for me in the afterlife of bliss in paradise, and now I walk around in the villages and towns on foot, and meet with people individually and in groups invite them, and invite them to Islam and show them untruths religion and do my best to deliver the Holy Quran translated to every person of non-Muslims; because I am sure that if they they read the Koran once from beginning to end Vsadkhalon the religion of God.

** I said: You work in the area of ​​advocacy, will operate on your own or follow an Islamic center?

- I can not work alone; because I do not find what he spent it; therefore I work as an advocate in the call center for new Muslims, of the Assembly of the people of the Koran and Hadith in the state Telmnador South India, which is making its best to spread the call to God between Muslims and others.

* What do you want to say to the Muslims?

- The future of Islam, and thousands of hearts in this area waiting for the opportunity to enter into Islam and the Muslims a great responsibility, they must Eetmtheloa image of Islam correct first, then they call persistent and exert effort in the definition of Islam to non-Muslims of Christians, Hindus and others, and the institutions and bodies of the Islamic inside and outside the country concerned with religious affairs that distributes translation of meanings in large amounts.

I say finally: The Muslims are responsible before God to delay me in Islam, I was ignorant of its more than thirty years; due Muslims and omissions in the invitation to Islam and the statement of sense, and I'm afraid that people say all the Day of Judgment before God like saying this.

Source: Journal of charity number (74) January 1417.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/23/2024, 01:32