شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 296 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 296 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction Empty Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/22/2012, 11:35

Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction

Abdullah Ashti .. Converted to Islam out of conviction Olkfiof

Chose for himself the name of Abdullah; because he wanted to really be a slave to God on his behalf and said and done, but all his faculties .. It is the Indian Muslim origin Ashti, which we met, to tell us the story of his conversion to Islam, which began 3 ½ years.

Back Abdullah this young man who did not exceed 21 years old recalls back, and he tells us his story before and after Islam says: "Since my childhood, I have a passion to know what is the purpose of life? Why we created? It created? And I grew up in a family tracing Religion Hinduism, and when it was I am 14 years old I visited all the temples of South India; know more about this religion. "

Beginning of the road
    In one day, you know, "Ashti" on young Indian Muslim in the same college where he taught them, and it became his best friend, and in the same context explains the first spark for his knowledge of Islam "Although I was a student at the school where the different religions, and was with me Muslim students but I did not hear from them about their religion, and I did not know about this religion anything except what you hear through the media, until I met my Muslim friend in college, he opened the door of discussion between us about the Islamic religion debate has no end. "

According to Abdullah that his friend Muslim gave him a book about the scientific miracles in the Quran, and after he read it became clear to him that the Qur'an explains what went on and what we are phenomena of cosmic before they occur or up to scientists, this is something fail him all other religions, then arrived at the conviction that wants, and found the answers to all his questions earlier, he decided to convert to Islam .. And actually embraced and hid from his family and those around him; fear of their reaction negative on it, and began to hesitate on the mosque to pray, and was welcomed by the imam of the mosque and others, and supported him, especially his Muslim friend's family.

An interview with the mother
    While concealed Abdullah Islam, happened to him a car accident incapacitated in bed for 3 months, was a chance to be his mother close to him spends as much time with them, take it to talk about Islam without telling her in the beginning that the safest, and it tells us, saying: "I started the latest My mother for the first time about Islam and what is this religion and discuss including calls to him and correct information about over the months that I sat where in bed, even recognized her Batnaqa of Islam, did not Tnhena, but she said: Do not force me to be I become like you. told her: Islam does not force anyone to be embraced. "

After recovering Abdullah advised him his friend to go to an Arab Muslim country; in order to recognize Islam more there and deepens it, and leave the college and enjoyed the opportunity to work in Dubai as an assistant manager in one of the real estate companies, and began a new phase of his life, where he enjoyed encouraging manager Anyone who knew him, I'd like Islam more and became his life thanks to him the most beautiful and easier and safer and tranquility.

Islam mother and sister
    Despite that Abdullah came to Dubai, leaving his family to religion, but it was affected because they are still on the religion is Islam, which has been related to his mother every day to ask about it and reassure her health as well as his sister, who Kelmha about Islam Vaguetnat him something, but they were not ready to take over, and continued to speak to his mother and his sister over the phone about Islam has influenced her to change and great affection for them, and became heart live up little by little the about Islam.

After 4 months of coming to Dubai, pronounced my mother and sister certificate on the phone during my call, and announced Aslamanma made, Vahdharthma live with me in Dubai, and learn things and the teachings of Islam!!

In front of the Kaaba
    Abdullah says: "Islam Anar my life and give it another meaning," stressing that Islam is not Spiritual, but also a way of life where it makes life easier and more beautiful, has saved Petrddh on learning centers new Muslims 25 Surahs short and led Umrah, and when he stood in front of the Kaaba hair happily and satisfaction not limitless. The fasting has fasted the first time in India, but he did not know the meaning of fasting and that it is not only from food and drink but also desires, until he came to Dubai to check the teachings of Islam.

Source: Journal of the UAE Federation.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 17:39