شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 290 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 290 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam Empty Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/19/2012, 20:12

Sri Lankan Salma .. And her story with Islam

Ghadir Abdul Majeed

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 - 06:12

To friends fingerprints in our lives, Vhabhm in our hearts and we got deep Standing with them pushing us to be influenced by them, whether it be in our behavior or our way of thinking and our view of life and everything around us, just as abbreviated proverb: "Saheb drawer," Either that dragged us or Asahibna him to the path of goodness and righteousness or by evil and corruption.

The path of guidance

Hit story Sri Lankan Salma vivid example of the importance of friends righteous in one's life, where he wanted friends Salma that Gnieroa through life for their friend Christian cross invited her gentle persuasion to convert to Islam, even explain God chest on their hands, and become a Muslim like Islam, and praise God that inspired him to him.

And summarizes Salma, a young Althelatinih, her story with Islam and her reasons to convert, says: "I came to Dubai two years ago and a half for working employee sales in a shop, and blessed God colleagues good work, they took time to time Ihdthonni about Islam, and explain to me the nature of This debt, and to what calls, and what are the pillars, and how generous women and recommended by the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and other matters of religion. "

She adds: "supported their words books delves into highlight the fact the Islamic religion, and how the Quran treat for the soul and the body, and the constitution of human life, even if it applied its contents to lived happily ever calm and tranquility, Vhdtna these books translated into English, and I opened my door I could not close it; as Ergmtna to think and question and search the Internet, to find more about the religion does not have to know very well except that he loves. loved every small and large read about Islam, and grew in the internal sense and a desire to be the safest, but it was a desire mixed hesitant. "

Educational lectures

She says: "it wants the will of God to send his second letter to me, and that was on the lips of my girlfriend Philippine Muslim تشاطرني my room in private housing Bamoterpat, where deliberately once to invite me to go with her to attend a religious lecture at the Islamic Center in dignity, I agreed without thinking, As if myself want to know and hear more about Islam and its beauty and greatness. actually went together there, and listened to lectures on the biography of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his companions. "

It adds Salma: "I have maintained Go with my girlfriend to the center to attend educational lectures about Islam, and after the third lecture attended decided to become a Muslim as pronounced certificates in the same place, and I went then to the Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities in Dubai; to get a certificate of conversion to Islam."

One year ago to embrace a peaceful Islam, I learned through how to perform ablutions, prayer and reading the Koran translated into English, did not save after only Al-Fatiha where you find it very difficult to save the fence Kassar in Arabic, but trained themselves slowly on the performance of worship imposed, learn religion New ideals of Islam can not be between overnight, but it requires the gradient, patience and self-Jihad and bred to be bound by the Lord's commands and avoiding what is forbidden and evil.

The ability to fast

Selma to indicate it before handing silent with Muslims in the holy month of Ramadan last year; because they read that the fast corners of the five pillars of Islam, which is based Muslim Islam; afraid can not fast after receiving. But discovered after he tried fasting, it is not as it expects that difficult, and it will not bear to stay for the long hours of the day without eating or drinking, encouraged her to convert to Islam, and the removal of hesitation and fear of thinking.

Also made it clear that it fully committed to the holy fasting month of Ramadan, and described it as "an opportunity to think about the poor and we give them and help them, and an opportunity to renew our faith and our connection with God Almighty, and Naahidh to repent for our mistakes and our sins."

Rebounded Salma veil, and has become more balanced and commitment in their actions and relationships with people, and know how to adjust itself and emotions and emotions, and be patient and calm as possible, stating they are working on that Taatkhalq ethic Prophet Muhammad - peace be upon him - both in patience or dream or humility.

Considered the people of Selma choose daughter of the Islamic religion is not personally angers them as much as he Sagillm if committed behavior wrong, where he told her and her parents after the req change their daughter and doubling and her son for two and honoring them: "I did not get angry have changed for the better." Vtfajot and happy at the same time; because their words a positive sign about the possibility to start with them persuasion trip which will end Baslamanma God willing.

Source: Al Ittihad newspaper.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 19:31