شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 376 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 376 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam Empty Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/20/2012, 21:10

Randa Nicossian .. Sailing in a sea of ​​Islam

Islam Story

Sunday, June 5, 2011 - 02:48

?

Although I have lived most of my life in Denmark, but I disagree girls Aldanmarkiyat who are in my age; Most of the Danish people from atheists or Protestants, and you're on a strict Catholic religion for the Danish community dissolved.

Armenian Orthodox parents, and my mother Bosnian Muslim woman who does not know of Islam only his name, did not know that it is not permissible to Muslim a Christian marriage only after I embraced Islam and Avhmtha.

I was studying in a private school is a Catholic school; Because our house is not governed by a particular faith, it was easy for me to embrace the Catholic doctrine of the school .. That school, which began direct me and early because I grater; due to my ability to learn languages ​​and my interest out of hand, and my knowledge of some ancient languages ​​such as Hebrew and Arabic and Syriac, albeit proficiency in that time needs to be further lessons language and more effort, to end when I can understand the religious texts of the three religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

I was studying English at a Muslim man Fadel was giving me the science of Arabic and the Koran which opens prospects curiosity I did not try to pressure on one day to be a Muslim, but he often used to say to me: (shatter ships at beaches do not feel the master safe only when sailing at sea ... Vibhari guided God).

On the other hand there was another man who washed all commented studied the effects of a Muslim, in addition to giving me lessons in philosophy, politics and sociology and ... This was the man of the Catholic priests who hearts became Gulfa.

We read together books about Islam and contemporary Islamic movements and the boredom and the bees, and we were looking through all points questioning the great religion of Islam.

During my those affected with the pastor a little Mormon religion that prohibits alcohol and mixing in the Church between men and women .. The last book I'm reading with Rev. Astarnah of the university library named (Islam between East and West) to Bosnian President Alija Izetbegovic. The book was in English, but it seems that a tribal Arabs borrowed, written in pencil on a fringes verse trembled فرائصي fear .. {Is revealed you book him verses umpires are or book and other analogies for those who in their hearts aberration and follow what the similarity of it in order to sedition and seeking interpreted and knows interpreted only God and firmly grounded in science say believe in it all from our Lord and mentioned only blessed with insight} [Al Imran: 7].

Eased much of that verse, and I checked translations of the Koran in English, French, Danish, Bosnian and found that the same meaning one.

I told the priest: not studying the Koran in order to sedition? He said: No, we are studying to save the people from it.

Months of conflict myself, turns to voraciously read books Islamic and Christian single, even bit feel fragmented and lost, so I decided to go to God.

I lived away from my family in university housing, and I had no room shared by a, Fraodtna idea of ​​suicide to know the truth ..

God we meet Him after death.

So should I die for God delivered.

I wrote a letter stating the reasons for suicide, and severed arteries hands and went into a coma you hear all the time verse: {what God was to leave the believers on what you are up to distinguish bad from the good and what was God keeps you updated on the unseen but Allah Ajetbi of the messengers whom believe the Allah and His messengers } [Al-Imran: 179].

I woke up in the recovery room, and found over my head pastor and my father and mother and a Muslim man virtuous English teacher.

Rejoiced very Avagueta of fainting, and the first thing I said to them: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

Four fell unconscious.

Igmaahm was one.

But a variety of reasons.

The day started sailing in the open ocean, and began the master feels safe.

Source: Book (returned to instinct) preparation: Abu Islam Ahmed bin Ali.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 19:22