شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
British paper Thunintended legacye  I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 262 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 262 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

British paper Thunintended legacye

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

British paper Thunintended legacye  Empty British paper Thunintended legacye

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/20/2012, 22:51

British paper Thunintended legacye

Islam Story

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 00:00

British .. Paper and unintended legacy

Paper unintentional head of Islamic studies at a high school for boys in the city (is) the British. Originated paper in the city (I) in southern England, and was named the Roslin Rochbrook, and her father was a businessman small, and studied at the University of (you) before her marriage to poet George Kendrick, and gave birth to two children, then divorced after a marriage that lasted 23 years, then became a Muslim and married and the legacy of Pakistan Muslim.

Conversion story

Tells the paper that her parents were not religious, but Ersllagha to a school of church Sunday Abaadaha for their own actions; teach Christian values ​​and principles and to be closely related to the Christian religion.

She goes on: the share of religious education in the school of my favorite classes, has got a degree in theology from the University of (you).

After my divorce from George Kendrick - and so that I can pay the monthly rent for the house - I had to rent a room in the house to the students, including some Muslim students. I always knew about Islam by virtue of teaching the material religious education, but for the first time watching practice of Islam of Muslim students who rented a room in my house, Vojpt calm and complete security that I felt with them; They do not steal do not work anything mischievous. "

The paper added: "I talk with them I knew a lot about Islam, and family values, integrity and honor and the importance of it all for them, and it brings to mind their people what it was like in Britain 50 years ago.

Whenever communication takes place in Islam you more aware and believing it, and I realized that Islam supports all the values ​​taught by Jesus to his followers, and recognized by the messenger great from God, and simply: do not believe Islam to Christ, the Son of God, but is the messenger of the Apostles Kmamed Allah upon him. When I go to church I feel the need to become a Muslim.

In the end, I realized it must be my position in this life to organize my life. One day I saw that he can not be imprisoned feeling this for a longer period; I invited Muslim students in my house to the living room and announced in front of them an Islamic declaration of faith. It was a strange feeling, but it was a nice feeling, and has felt that I went back to my house. "

Continues paper talking about the story of conversion, saying: "The next day the ad Islam, I had to quit drinking alcohol and eating pork, as I had to wear a veil and dress long indecent. Was not compelled to change my name after Muslim; but a desire to Renewal paper chose the name for its beauty.

Her marriage

Paper said: "I was on a trip to Pakistan for the purpose of research within the project you are engaged in a book authored, and there I met (and legacy) the man who later became my husband, so I went back to Britain, and I asked God to bless my marriage this success (1).

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

(1) Journal Arabiyat.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 21:32