شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

شباب عرب أون لاين

منتدى شباب عرب أون لاين يرحب بكم
نتمنى منكم أن أعجبكم هذا المنتدى أن تدعمونا بالتسجيل بالمنتدى لكى نستمر بالدفاع عن أظهار الحقيقة وأنصار المظلومين بكل مكان

شباب عرب أون لاين

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
شباب عرب أون لاين

شباب عرب أون لاين لخدمتكم وللشعب والوطن ونكشف الفاسدين وننصر المظلومين

Like/Tweet/+1

المواضيع الأخيرة

» علاج لإخراج الديدان من المعدة.
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime9/13/2019, 11:30 من طرف Sanae

» المهندسين خ
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:18 من طرف زائر

» المهندسين خ
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime7/1/2015, 04:13 من طرف زائر

» تليفونات برنامج صبايا الخير بقناة النهار
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime6/27/2015, 09:30 من طرف زائر

»  طلب مساعده عاجل
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime6/21/2015, 14:28 من طرف fatim fatima

» اغاثه
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 10:03 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:59 من طرف زائر

» موضوع مهم جدا وأرجو ألا تغفلوا عنه وأرجو ابتواصل
Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca I_icon_minitime6/17/2015, 09:56 من طرف زائر

التبادل الاعلاني

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 176 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 176 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 600 بتاريخ 9/22/2024, 12:41

Like/Tweet/+1

Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca

شباب عرب أون لاين
    رئيس التحرير
    رئيس التحرير

الدولة : مصر
    عدد المساهمات : 23173
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/02/2011
    الموقع : عرب اون لاين

Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca Empty Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca

مُساهمة من طرف شباب عرب أون لاين 10/20/2012, 21:35

Islam extremist Jewish Mikhail Chropesca

Islam Story

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 14:32

"Hassan create young Muslim in his interview with me, the reason I came back to God," these words summed Mikhail Chropesca or Mohammed Mahdi story of his return to God and his conversion to Islam.

Muhammad al-Mahdi was young Jewish ultra-radical youth, and a settler-known hatred of Islam and Muslims, was his idol Jewish terrorist "Baruch Goldstein" Ibrahimi Mosque massacre port famous in 1994, which claimed the lives of dozens of Palestinians who were killed during carrying out their prayer. But unique story - according to the Hebrew newspaper Maariv - was the reason for his conversion to Islam ..

Muhammad al-Mahdi, out of Odhirba, at the age of 33 years, belongs to the family of a large Jewish in Azerbaijan, came within campaigns displacement Jewish Zionist entity in 1993, and wanted to stay settlement "Kiryat Arba" to his desire to live in the same place where he lived the former idol "Baruch Goldstein", the most settlements, which includes senior Jewish extremists.

Began "Mikhail Chropesca" acclimate to the new position after Nzoha of the Zionist entity, so he rented a house, and practiced his profession for fitness, and became one of the most important activists in the settlement, and quickly shot to fame, joined the movement "Kahane neighborhood" extremist.

"The Mahdi" these days: "I wanted to implement مخططاتي in hatred of Arabs and Muslims, who grew up in my house in Azerbaijan, and has grown in Kiryat Arba."

And captures Mahdi parties old memories, حامدا God on his return to him, he says: "I intend to carry out a suicide bombing inside a mosque in the city of Hebron to kill Muslims who pray, as did Goldstein."

Says Mohammed Mahdi: "Before Islamic and following the implementation of the Palestinian resistance operations inside Israel, I sat down with a large number of senior settlers and I told them: you write Death to the Arabs on the walls of your home or Mtagerkm, this does not mean anything! If you want to do something, we have to go and avenge them, If you men Come, go to the city of Hebron and still fit and kill it. "

The cause of Islam Mikhail Chropesca:

Says Mahdi: "Despite all that, I was in an internal rebel them, and I doubt many things, especially the fact that the universe was not Answers rabbis to my questions convince me for the most part, especially if touched talk about other religions, chiefly Islam."

Mehdi reveals details some of what is going on in society and its relationship with Islam rabbis, saying: "I have always used rabbis on insulting the Prophet Muhammad in all the talk about it, or about Islam."

It goes Mahdi tells the story of his return to God: "In the meantime, three years ago I met by chance on a young man from the city of Hebron, called" Walid Zalloum "came to me to fix my car, and when checked that Muslim took up arms in the face, and threatened him with death and lethality, but he seemed coherent quiet, dialog Vdani, the truth was his style of sound mind and good morals. "

And confirms the Mahdi that dialogue extended with Palestinian youth, stressing that this young man was the cause of the coup in his life, which occurred two years after this interview, under during which looks at things the Islamic religion himself, he says: "I started Enter in the depths of Islam after you bought dictionaries Arabic Language to learn, and I asked Walid to teach me prayer, and I learned more and more, until I felt I swim in the ocean fact that I managed to find it, and I felt that I was born and this thing inside me, and eventually pronunciation of my tongue: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God. "

Mahdi tells it met with harassment can not be described by the settlers, Fajhi his life, leaving the settlement and return to his native Azerbaijan.

But it was not the situation in the family home is different from the place it in the Jewish settlement, he refused his parents received a Muslim, he decided to go back again, but this time decided to return to Palestine, specifically in the village of "Abu Ghosh" inside the Green Line near Jerusalem.

Mahdi ending dialogue thank God for the blessing of Islam, and return to God, and composition of a Muslim family left untouched and his wife "spina" and four of the children were: Jacob Abdulaziz Issa Abdul Rahman, Haya bint Muhammad, Maryam bint Mohammed.

Omniyat Mohammed Mahdi:

Summarizes Mohammed Mahdi, aspirations in his desire to change his first name in his identity card Israeli, not just to his desire to Ag House of God next year; fear that refrain Saudi authorities to allow him to enter because of his first name in official documents "Michael", and wants to teach his children at a Muslim school bother memorizing the Quran, and child-rearing on the True Islamic curriculum.

It is not too Mahdi to express his desire underlying pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque, Muslims out after that to recover, and stressed that "victory will be for Muslims at the end of the day, in spite of all the problems of the Muslim Ummah in the current era."

Source: WASHINGTON.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 9/22/2024, 23:25